Paeonol powder refers to an active ingredient extracted from the dried root bark of the ranunculaceae plant peony. Paeonol is white or slightly yellow shiny needle-like crystals, colorless needle-like crystals (ethanol). Melting point 49℃-51℃, special smell, slightly spicy taste, easily soluble in ethanol and methanol, soluble in ether, acetone, benzene, chloroform and carbon disulfide, slightly soluble in water, soluble in hot water, insoluble in cold water.
It can volatilize with water vapor. Paeonol can be distilled with water vapor and has a strong absorption in the ultraviolet region. E (1% 1cm) at a wavelength of 274nm is 862. Using this property, it can be measured with an ultraviolet spectrophotometer.
Chinese name Paeonol alias Paeonol, Paeonol Latin scientific name Paeonol
[Origin] root bark of Paeonia moutan Sim or the whole plant of Pycnostelma paniculatum K. Schum
[Chinese chemical name] 2'-hydroxy-4'-methoxyacetophenone
[Detection method]: High performance liquid chromatography HPLC
[Apperance]: needle like white or light yellow crystal
[Assay]: Chromatographic conditions: methanol: water 45:55 detection wavelength 274nm
[Molecular formula] C9H10O3
[C A S No.] 552-41-0
[EINECS Number] 209-012-2
[Detection method]: HPLC
Transport according to the drug regulations, avoid strong shocks during transportation, and handle with care during transportation; prevent moisture and damage. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
Paeonol has analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic and anti-allergic effects. It has obvious analgesic effect on the pain caused by physical or chemical factors such as tail pressure and acetic acid. It has obvious inhibitory effect on inflammation caused by carrageenan, egg white, formaldehyde, histamine, 5-hydroxytryptamine, bradykinin, xylene and endotoxin. It has obvious antipyretic effect on the increase in body temperature caused by typhoid vaccine and triple vaccine. It has inhibitory effect on type II, III and IV allergies.
It has the effects of sedation, hypnosis, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and blood pressure lowering, etc.
Function in daily cosmetic
In terms of daily chemicals, paeonol can inhibit the production of O2- free radicals in cells, whiten the skin, restore and fade the deposited pigment in the skin, and reduce silt and spots; it also has anti-inflammatory, anti-swelling and pain-relieving, anti-allergic and anti-allergic properties. The role of viruses. It has good treatment and health effects on stains, muscle pain, skin itching, psoriasis, zoster eczema, and eczema. In addition, it has a good effect on toothpaste, gargle, tooth powder, and toothache water.
(1) Adding 0.25% to beauty cream can promote blood circulation of facial skin, activate aging epidermal cells, eliminate wrinkles, remove spots, and moisturize skin.
(2) When added to 0.3% shampoo, it can remove dandruff, relieve itching, condition hair, moisturize, soften, shine, and promote hair growth.
(3) Adding 0.25% to the facial mask liquid can make the skin white and tender, prevent aging, and have a particularly good effect on acne.
(4) Adding 0.3% in perfumed bath lotion and soap can promote skin metabolism, improve skin tone and remove acne.
(5) Adding 0.3% to toothpaste and gargle can reduce swelling and relieve pain, prevent dental caries, cover bad breath, and clean the oral cavity.