Citrus polymethoxy flavonoid mainly contains fat-soluble citrus bioflavonoids. Fat-soluble citrus bioflavonoids mainly refer to citrus-specific polymethoxyflavonoids (PMFs), which have stronger activity than general flavonoids. On the other hand, polymethoxyflavonoids such as Sichuan Although the content of nobiletin, tangeretin and sinensetin is not very much, they have a stronger physiological activity than general flavonoids, so they attract more attention. It has been clear that its anti-disease effect is much stronger than that of general flavonoids. The main reason is that the polymethoxy flavonoids are fat-soluble.
Product Name: Citrus polymethoxy flavonoid
Latin name: citrus family
Part used:young berry
Appearance:Light-Cream Yellow Fine powder
|Appearance||Light-Cream Yellow Fine powder||Complies|
|Total PMF||NIT 30%||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||NMT5.0%||0.30%|
|Residue on ignition||NMT5.0%||0.12%|
|Particle size||80 Mesh 95% Passes||Complies|
1. Citrus Polymethoxy flavonoids can be used as a marker for citrus classification;
2. By analyzing the composition of polymethoxy flavonoids in juice, it can check the counterfeit in lemon juice, inferior products
3. It can reduce the human body Red blood cell aggregation and reduction of blood cell sedimentation rate;
4. can induce white blood cells to inhibit the growth of HL60 leukemia cells;
5. have the property of dissolving cancer cells, and have a role in the blood circulation of patients with coronary heart disease
6. can be used as a cardiotonic agent;
7. Has antiviral and antibacterial capabilities.
VICTAR is one of the leading China Herbal Extract manufacturers and suppliers, with professional factory, we are able to offer you pure natural, 100% natural, organic, GMP certified, Kosher certified, and ISO certified citrus polymethoxy flavonoid with both low price and high quality. Welcome to buy cheap, hot sale, and factory supply products from us.