Soybean extract soy isoflavone is made from the seeds of Glycine max (Linn.) Merr .The rich isotope in soybeans is a natural phytoestrogens, which reduces the incidence of teenage breast cancer, relieves menopausal symptoms, and increases bone density. Therefore, soybean isoflavone research is hot recent years.
There are a total of 12 types of soy isoflavone naturally exist in soybeans, which can be divided into 3 categories, namely, Daidzin , Genistin, and Glycitin. Each type exists in four forms: free type, glucoside type, acetyl glucoside type, and malonyl glucoside type.
Glycine max (Linn.) Merr.
10%,20%, 40% Isoflavone
How to extract ：
Soybean meal (around 0.11% of total isoflavones) is refluxed with 70% ethanol. The extract is compressed to recover the ethanol until it is exhausted. The thick wall liquid is appropriately diluted and separated by a tubular separator. The centrifuged liquid flow through macroporous absorbent resin collumn. Rinse with pure water until the elute is clear and colorless, and then eluted with 80% ethanol, collect the eluate, and recover the ethanol . The concentrated filterate is purified and vacuum dryed the Soybean extract soy isoflavonepowder is obtained.
Soy Isoflavone Extract helps to prevent breast cancer, prostate cancer, osteoporosis, menopausal symptoms and other diseases, relieves menopausal symptoms, relieves fever flushes and vaginitis, prevents osteoporosis, cardiovascular diseases, etc.
The main functions and effects of soybean isoflavones are:
1. Two-way regulation of estrogen levels in the body. When estrogen is insufficient in the body, it can replace estrogen and maintain the balance of estrogen in the body, thereby effectively reducing the occurrence of gynecological diseases (such as uterine cancer, breast cancer, endometritis, etc.) ；
2. Prevent the formation of atherosclerosis and prevent the occurrence of heart and blood vessel diseases;
3.Soybean extract soy isoflavone is an ideal health care product for alleviating and preventing women's menopausal osteoporosis and menopause;
4. It has strong anti-oxidation, scavenging peroxidation products and free radicals, and delays aging;
5. It can make women's skin smooth, smooth and elastic;
6. Treat insomnia and headache; improve the sleep quality of menopausal women. Generally, when the physiological activity of estrogen is strong, the effect and effect of soy isoflavones can also play an anti-estrogenic effect, and the effect and effect of soy isoflavones can reduce estrogen exposure Hormone-activated cancers such as breast cancer are at risk. When women's estrogen levels decrease during menopause, isoflavones can play a substitute role to avoid menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes.