Product name: Fructus Phyllanthi Extract
Latin name: Phyllanthus emblica L
Used Part: Fruit
Active ingredient: 4:1,10:1,20:1Polyphenol, 40% Gallic acid, ellagic acid
Test method Appearance: By HPLC
About Fructus Phyllanthi:
Fructus Phyllanthi (or Amla, Amlaka, Amlaki, or other variants) is one of the most frequently used of the Ayurvedic herbs; it is the fruit of Phyllanthus emblica, also called Emblica officinalis. The fruit is similar in appearance to the common gooseberry (Ribes spp., a type of currant), which is botanically unrelated to amla. However, due to the similar appearance of the fruit clusters, amla is usually called the "Indian gooseberry." Its natural habitat,ranges from Burma in the East to Afghanistan in the West; from Deccan in south India to the foothills of the Himalayan range.
Function & Application of Alma Extract:
1. Phyllanthus emblica has very good function to lose weight and lower fat.
2. Amla fruit has great effect to whiten skin and anti-aging.
3. Emblica extract may protect liver detoxification and cure chronic hepatitis.
4. Indian gooseberry extract may cure hypertension, obesity, hyperlipidemia and edema.
5. The fruit is the richest known source of vitamin C and used as a Diuretic, Aperients, Laxative, Hair Dye, and Shampoo etc. It cures insomnia and is healthy for hair.
Application: The emblica extract has been used in the capsule, tablets and ointment.