Angelica extract is made from Angelica, a traditional female health care herb in orient.
Its root is one kind of traditional Chinese medicines and can be used to enrich blood and regulate the painful menstruation.
Latin Name: Radix Angelicae
Part Used: Root
Specification: 30%-60% polysaccharide ,1% 3% Ligustilides; 10:1
Tested by: UV/HPLC/TLC
Appearance: Yellow or light yellow fine powder
How to extract polysaccharide
The angelica powder was rinsed with pure water and drained, and the polysaccharide was extracted by orthogonal test design; extraction temperature, extraction time, extraction times, ratio of material to water and ultrasonic power were used for extraction; after extraction, centrifuged, discarded the filter residue, and The obtained filtrate was concentrated under reduced pressure on a rotary evaporator, and the protein was removed by savage method; ethanol was added to make the ethanol content in the solution reach 80%, and the solution stand overnight at low temperature. Assay polysaccharide content.
Function and Application of Angelica Extract:
1. The extract made of Angelica can help to improve menstrual disorder and discomfort, such as irregular menstruation, amenorrhea and dysmenorrheal.
2. This Angelica extract can improve postmenopausal symptoms.
3. It can relieve pain of rheumatic arthritis, abdominal and postoperative.
4. It is wildly applied in constipation, anemia, chronic hepatitis and cirrhosis of the liver.
5. Treat vitamin E deficiency
It can also reduce the excitability of the myocardium, have a therapeutic effect on atrial fibrillation, and inhibit the contraction amplitude and frequency of the heart.
Angelica may cause some people with fair skin to be too sensitive to the sun. People who regularly take angelica should limit exposure to sunlight or other ultraviolet radiation sources for too long. Angelica is not recommended to be taken by pregnant or breastfeeding women.