Latin Name:Tanacetum Parthenium
Part Used: Flower
Appearance: Brownish yellow powder
Test Method: By HPLC
What is the Feverfew?
Feverfew is native Eurasia and now is widely planted among the whole Europe, North America and Australia, Chile. In China, it is mainly planted in Tongxiang in Zhejiang. It has been used as medicine since 78BC. Feverfew spreads rapidly by seed.
What are the functions of Feverfew Extract?
1. Feverfew, like its name, was found at the very beginning that it can cure fever, headache, dizzeness.
2. Feverfew Plant Extract can enhance the immune system.
3. It has distinct function of anti-inflammation and anti-tumor.
4. It can be used in the treatment of burn and other skin diseases as well as dizziness, sickness, RTI(respiratory tract infection), cold, asthma, migraine, rheumatism and arthritis.
5. This extract lowers blood pressure.