Latin Name: Pueraria Lobata
Part Used: Root
Specification: 98% puerarin
Appearance: White crystalline powder
CAS NO.: 3681-99-0
Test Method: By HPLC
Molecular Formula: C21H20O9
Molecular Weight: 416.38
Puerariae is widely- planted in our country such as Liaoning, Hebei and Jiangsu provinces. Its root can be extracted to cure headache and retch.
It is picked in autumn and winter every year. It can also help produce saliva and slake thirst. Besides, it has the effect in curing splenasthenic diarrhea.
Function and Application:
1. Puerarin can dilate blood vessels to increase the coronary blood flow, antithrombotic effect, inhibit platelet aggregation, reduce the blood viscosity and promote the blood microcircle.
2. This powder can reduce myocardial oxygen consumption, strengthen myocardial contraction force and protect myocardial cell.
3. It has the function of enhancing immunity and inhibiting cancer cell.
4. The powder can be used to treat sudden deafness.
5. It can lower the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
Application: Health care products