Latin Name: Paeonia Lactiflora Pall Extract
Part Used: peony root
Specification: 10% , 20%, 60%, 80% paeoniflorin
Appearance: light brown fine powder
CAS NO.: 23810-57-6
Molecular Formula: C23H28O11
Molecular Weight: 480.45
Grade: Food, Health Care Products
Package: 1kg/Bag, 25kg/Drum
Paeonia suffruticosa root extract is rich in a variety of chemical components, among which the active components are Paeoniflorin, Paeonol, Paeonol, Paeoniflorin and Paeonol. The peony root extract has a strong inhibitory effect on bacteria, and has a good therapeutic effect on contact dermatitis, eczema, urticaria and skin pruritus. It can be added to cosmetics as an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent; peony root extract It has strong hygroscopic ability at low temperature and can be used as a moisturizing agent in cosmetics.
|Peony||Peony Root Extract|
Peony Root Extract
Paeonia Lactiflora Pall Extract
Light brown fine powder
Food, Health Care Products
1. Peony root extract is used for gout, osteoarthritis, fever, respiratory tract illnesses, and cough.
2. For women, it can cure menstrual cramps, polycystic ovary syndrome, premenstrual syndrome(PMS).
3. Its extract is used for viral hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, upset stomach, muscle cramps, and atherosclerosis.
4. This root extract is used for spasms, whooping cough, epilepsy, nerve pain migraine headache, and chronic fatigue syndrome.
5. It is also applied to skin for healing cracked skin, especially for anus (anal fissures) and hemorrhoids
The extract has been used in the capsule, tablets and ointment.