Papaya powder is refined and processed from papaya fruit, a specialty tropical fruit of Xishuangbanna in Guangxi and Yunnan. Papaya is referred to as longevity fruit or milk melon. The fruit is rich in papain, chymotrypsin, carotene, protein, fructose, iron, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin c and other nutrients and more than 17 kinds of nutrients. Amino acid is a nutritious "treasure of fruit", and it is also a traditional recipe for lactating women to increase lactation.
Usually papain is produced in the form of crude product, the main source is the dry product made by extracting latex from the fruit of papaya tree. The emulsion is collected by cutting the neck of the fruit, or air-dried directly on the fruit, or dripped into a container. The air-dried emulsion is the crude product of papain. For further purification to remove impurities, the crude product is dissolved and purified using a standard procedure (government registered). Purified papain can be made into dry powder or liquid.
Chaenomeles sinensis Koehne
100% pass 80 mesh
Cool,ventilate and dry
Function of Papaya Powder
1. Papaya is used for preventing and treating gastrointestinal tract disorders, intestinal parasite infection, and as a sedative and diuretic.
2. Papaya is used for nerve pains and elephantoid growths.
3. This fruit contains a chemical called papain, which is commonly used as a meat tenderizer.
4. It can also reduce the risk of developing gallbladder and colorectal cancers.
5. This powder can reduce blood sugar levels in people with diabetes.
6. It is linked to a reduced risk of HPV(Human Papollpmavirus) infection.