Moringa Oleifera Extract
Latin name: Moringa oleifera Lam
Part used: Seeds
Specification: 4:1, 5:1, 10:1
Appearance: Brown fine powder
About Moringa Oleifera:
1. Being also known as drumstick tree, horseradish tree, ben oil tree, is the most widely cultivated in India.
2. The leaves are the most nutritious part of moringa oleifera, incuding B Vitamins, vitamin C, Vitamin K, manganese and protein, and other essential nutrients.
3. Due to moringa leaves and seed pods or fruits are a good source of dietary fiber, potassium, magnesium and manganese, so these can be cooked and commonly dried and crushed into a powder used in soups and sauces.
4. Its seeds are also used for oil extraction. This extract is a light, sweet oil, also called Ben Oil or Behen Oil. With an oleic acid content of more than 70%, the oil penetrates deeply into the skin, carrying essential nutrients and helping the skin refresh and rejuvenate itself.
The function and application of moringa oleifera extract:
1. Moringa herb is used for anemia, arthritis and other joint pain, asthma, cancer, constipation, diabetes, and intestinal ulcers, headache, heart problems, high blood pressure, kidney stones, and thyroid disorders.
2. Moringa extract is also used to reduce swelling, increase sex drive, prevent pregnancy, boost the immune system, and increase breast milk production.
3. Moringa powder is applied to the skin as a germ-killer or drying agent. It also used for treating infection, athlete’s foot, dandruff, gum disease, snakebites, warts,
The extract from leaves, bark, flowers and seeds are applied in pharmaceutical and health products as capsules or pills; the oil is used in foods, perfume, and hair care products.