hawthorn leaf extract Vitexin is a unique flavonoid component in hawthorn leaves. In vitro experiments show that it has significant antioxidant effects. As one of the main flavonoids in hawthorn leaves, after analyzing the results of in vivo and in vitro experiments on the total flavonoids of hawthorn leaf extract, it is preliminarily determined that vitexin in the hawthorn leaf total flavonoid extract can treat hyperlipidemia, fatty liver and protect heart function Played a certain role.
Hawthorn Leaf Extract Vitexin
Crataegus pinnati fida Bge.
Flavones, Vitexin-2- rhamnoside, Vitexin
Brown Yellow Powder
The Health benefit:
1. Heart and cerebrovascular system. Hawthorn Leaf Extract Vitexin can be administered once or multiple times to combat acute myocardial ischemia induced by pituitary gland in rabbits and reduce the scope of myocardial infarction.
2. Coagulation system .Hawthorn leaves can significantly inhibit collagen or ADP-induced rabbit platelet aggregation in vivo and in vitro. In addition, 30 minutes after intravenous injection of hawthorn leaf preparation, the specific viscosity of whole blood decreased significantly.
3. Lowering blood lipids . Hawthorn leaves have a very significant effect on reducing cholesterol in mice that are rapidly formed by egg yolk emulsion.
4. Hypoxia tolerance. Hawthorn leaves, like propranolol, can significantly prolong the survival time of experimental mice with hypobaric hypoxia or normobaric hypoxia, which is consistent with significantly reducing the overall oxygen consumption of mice.
5. Diuretic effect. The urine output of rabbits increased by 44.2% after 60min, 53.9% at 90min, and 63.7% at 120min, indicating that its diuretic effect is mild, slow and lasting.
6. Toxicity Acute toxicity test: The total flavonoids of hawthorn leaves were fed to mice at 7.7mg/kg, 3.8mg/kg and 1.9mg/kg. There was no significant difference between serum alanine aminotransferase (ALT) and the control group. There were no toxic pathological changes in liver, spleen, lung, kidney, brain, and intestine.