Erythritol powder is a newly developed 4-carbon sugar alcohol, which can be produced by fermentation of glucose. It is a white crystalline powder with refreshing sweetness, not easy to absorb moisture, stable at high temperature, stable in a wide pH range, and when dissolved in the mouth It has a mild cooling sensation and is suitable for a variety of foods.
Product Name:Erythritol powder
Cas No. 149-32-6
Quality Standard: GB26404-2011/ USP32/ EP 7.0/FCC
Application :Use for health care product and food additive;
1. Low sweetness: The sweetness of erythritol is only 60%-70% of that of sucrose. It has a refreshing taste, pure taste, and no bitterness. It can be used in combination with high-strength sweeteners to suppress its high-strength sweetness. The bad flavor of the agent.
2. High stability: It is very stable to acid and heat, and has high acid and alkali resistance. It will not decompose and change under 200℃, and will not change color due to Maillard reaction.
3. High heat of dissolution: Erythritol has an endothermic effect when dissolved in water, and the heat of dissolution is only 97.4kJ/kg, which is higher than glucose and sorbitol, and leave cooling sensation in mouth.
4. Solubility: The solubility of erythritol at 25°C is 37% (W/W). As the temperature rises, the solubility of erythritol increases, making it easy to crystallize and precipitate crystals.
5. Low hygroscopicity: Erythritol is very easy to crystallize, but it will not absorb moisture in a 90% humidity environment, and it is easy to crush to obtain a powdered product, which can be used on the surface of food to prevent food from moisture absorption and deterioration.
erythritol fermentation production began in the 1990s. It is a world wide adopted microbial fermentation method for mass production of erythritol .It is mainly made from starchy raw materials such as wheat or corn, which are degraded by enzymes to produce glucose. General flow chart: Starch → Liquefaction → Saccharification → Glucose → Fermentation → Filtration → Chromatography → Purification → Concentration → Crystallization → Separation → Drying, and finally erythritol is obtained, with an average yield of about 50%.
(1) Low calorie: Erythritol powder has low calories, its energy value is 1.65kJ/g, sucrose is 16.7kJ/g, xylitol is 11.7kJ/g, erythritol is the lowest energy functional sugar , The calories are only one tenth of the calories of sucrose. Experiments show that the maximum daily consumption of human erythritol is 20 grams at a time, and the energy that can be used is only 0.67kJ/g after removing the energy decomposed by the human body.
(2) High tolerance: Erythritol has a small molecular weight and is less absorbed. It is mainly excreted through urine, thus avoiding diarrhea caused by hypertonicity, and avoiding flatulence caused by intestinal bacterial fermentation.
(3) Anti-dental caries: Erythritol cannot be broken down by oral bacteria, so it will not produce acidic substances that will damage the teeth and inhibit the growth of oral bacteria, thereby protecting the teeth.
VICTAR is one of the leading China Sweetener manufacturers and suppliers, with professional factory, we are able to offer you pure natural, 100% natural, organic, GMP certified, Kosher certified, and ISO certified erythritol powder with both low price and high quality. Welcome to buy cheap, hot sale, and factory supply products from us.