Maybe you had known about the tea polyphenol has the function of losing weight,but actually,green tea has other significant and powerful effect. Let's have a look.
Latin Name: Camellia sinensis (L.) Kuntze
Part Used: Leaf
Specification: 10%-98% polyphenol
Appearance: Brownish yellow fine powder
Test Method: By UV
Molecular Formula: 281.36
Molecular Weight: C17H19N3O
CAS NO.: 84650-60-2
About Green Tea:
Green tea is one of China's major teas, it can prevent cancer, reduce blood fat and lose weight. It can also help smokers avoid nicotine damage.
Green tea uses fresh leaves as raw material, by fixing, shaping, drying or other pical process produced and without fermentation products.
Green tea retains the natural substance of fresh leaves, containing tea polyphenols, catechin, chlorophyll, caffeine, amino acids, vitamins and other nutrients.
It can help people relieve fatigue, keep energetic and fight against aging, it’s also a health diuretic. All of these makea green tea as a popular tea in China and all over the world.So that's the reason why most of manufacturers would like to add green tea extract to
fruit drinks, dairy products and cosmetics
The Function and Application:
1. The prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
2. The prevention of liver cirrhosis and coronary atherosclerosis.
3. Anti lipid peroxidation and preventing aging.
4. Anti radiation damage, reducing the adverse reactions of radiotherapy.
5. Convergence of pores, with disinfection, sterilization, anti-skin aging.