Part Used: Seed
Specification: 1-8% Anthraquinone
Appearance: Brownish yellow fine powder
Test Method: By TLC
Grade:Food & Pharmaceutical
Extraction Type:Solvent Extraction
Cassia seed is also called semen cassiae in the Latin or pharmaceutical name. Its seed ranges in color from brownish yellow to brownish green, with a smooth glossy surface. In ancient times, the Chinese have used cassia seed as a daily tea to improve their vision.
1. Cassia Seed acts as a natural diuretic providing thermogenesis action to stimulate the burning of fat cells in the body.
2. Cassia Seed can reduce the adhesion of blood platelets and maintain healthy blood normal.
3. Cassia Seed can also serve as an antioxidants to maintain a healthy heart.
4. Cassia Seed is also a natural lipase inhibitor.
1. Less than 25kg, 1kg/bag(aluminum foil bag)
2. More than 25kg, 25kg/drum(cardboard drum)
Delivery Time: Within 3 days after payment
Storage: Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place. Keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life: 2 years when properly stored
1. Sea shipping for quantity over 500KG; And air shipping is available for 50KG above;
2. For high value products, please select air shipping and international express for safe;
3. According to the requirements of customers.