Latin Name: Grataegus pinnati fida Bge.
Part Used: Leaf
Specification: 25%-80% Flavones; 2% Vitexin
Appearance: Brown fine powder
CAS NO.: 525-82-6, 3681-93-4
Test Method: By UV, HPLC
Molecular Formula: NA, C21H20O10
Molecular Weight: NA, 432.3775
About Hawthorn Leaf:
Hawthorn has been widely planted in the north of China. It was popular because it can help people reduce blood lipid, blood pressure.
Hawthorn leaf also has the treatment of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
Function and Application:
1. Strengthen cardiovascular function.
2. Inhibit coagulation, thrombus formation or platelet aggregation.
3. Reduce risk of atherosclerosis.
4. Reduce arterial blood pressure and risk of hypertension.
5. Reduce oxidative stress and related signaling pathways in blood vessel cells.
Application:Health care product; Functional beverage; Food additive.